If you are anything like me, sometimes after an interviewer has gone over all the details, you can’t really think of anything to say when they ask that inevitable question – “Do you have any questions for us?
Well here are 5 questions to ask during your next interview that will make a great impression on the hiring manager.
1. “How has [the company you’re interviewing for]’s product impacted you directly?”
2. “How would my role affect the business in the short-, medium- and long-term?”
3. “Why did you join [your company]?” In other words, a very polite version of “Why should I want to work here?”
4. “What gets you out of bed every day and excites you to come to work?”
5. “What are the biggest trouble-spots you’re hoping the person in this position can help you with?”
Read the article here for more information and explanation.