Eloivene Blake has always been the girl with her nose buried in a book and if she could, she would read every book in the world. She also genuinely enjoys learning and gains happiness from acquring new information.
Eloivene has a Bachelor’s of Arts from the University of the West Indies (with honours), majoring in Literatures in English and minoring in Psychology. She has also continued her education by undertaking a Master’s degree in Human Resource Development.
Eloivene is an avid reader, wordsmith, and grammar savant: skills that she has utilised for numerous clients for 16+years. She is also proficient in American and British English.
She is a specialist in the areas of:
- Creative Writing
- Content Creation
- Content Management
- Social Media Management
- Self-publishing Consultation
- Professional Resume Writing
- LinkedIn Profile Development
- Copy-editing and Proofreading
- Traditional and Digital Marketing
- Formatting of manuscripts for hardcopy and digital publication